- Bandra Kurla Complex
- Proposed Growth Centre in Kalyan Taluka
- Ambernath, Kulgaon-Badlapur and Surrounding Notified Area
- BackBay Reclamation Scheme (BBRS)
- Bhiwandi Surrounding Notified Area (BSNA)
- Gorai-Manori-Uttan Recreation and Tourism Development Zone (RTDZ)
- Indu Mill "Grand Memorial of Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar"
- Mumbai(Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj) International Airport Notified Area (CSMIANA)
- Oshiware District Centre (ODC)
- Wadala Notified Area
Indu Mill "Grand Memorial of Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar"
Government of Maharashtra appointed MMRDA as a Special Planning Authority for development of a Grand Memorial of BharatRatnaDr. Babasaheb Ambedkarat Indu Millin 2013. MMRDA is executing the project as per the responsibilitieslaid down by the Government for development of the Memorial. The proposed development of Memorial is in public interest and a tribute to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar.
A 350 feet high bronze cladded statue of BharatRatnaDr. Babasaheb Ambedkar placed on pedestal of 100 feet height (total Height 450 feet), accessed by a spiral ramp is the main feature of the Memorial.The pedestal houses a dome in Buddhist Architectural style. 1000 capacity Auditorium, Exhibition Halls, Research Centre, Lecture Halls, Library, Conference Halls, Meditation Centre, Parikrama Path, Souvenir Shops, Waiting Room, Canteen, Administrative Office, Toilets, Landscaped area, Gardens, Parking etc. form part of the Memorial.
The Memorial is expected to be completed by April, 2023.