- Multimodal Corridor from Virar to Alibaug
- Metro Line - 1
- Metro Line - 2A
- Metro Line - 2B
- Metro Line - 4
- Metro Line - 5
- Metro Line 6
- Metro Line - 7
- Metro Line - 9
- Mumbai Monorail
- Mumbai Trans Harbour Link
- Mumbai Trans Harbor Link – Metro Link
- Mumbai Urban Transport Project
Mumbai Urban Transport
Project - ||
- National Mass Transit Training and Research Institute
- Comprehensive Transport Study
- InterState Bus Terminal
Social Development / R&R
Metro Line 6Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli (EEH)
- Metro Line-6, in between Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli(EEH) has been proposed to provide further inputs in the infrastructure of Greater Mumbai.
- Proposed Metro line is 15.31 Km in length&running from Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli (EEH) passing through Jogeshwari, WEH, Powai.
- This line is fully elevated and it connects Western Express & Eastern Express Highways.
- It gives interchange facilities at Aadarsh Nagar of Line-2A,JVLR station of Line-7, Aaray Depot station of Line-3 and Gandhi Nagar of Line-4 at different locations.
- It has 13 stations &most of the alignment is passing on the median of Jogeshwari-Vikhroli link road.
- Similar to other Metro lines it has Integrated ticketing system, Lifts, escalators & staircase facilities in addition to improved footpaths with rams for differently disabled and senior citizens.
- From S.S.Nagar to Mahakali, out of 4.750Km(approx.), 2.58Km combined Road flyover with Metro line will also be constructed on the same single pier at road median, to provide an addition transport facility, in collaboration with MCGM.
- No major environmentally sensitive or archeologically important areas are directly affected during the construction of this metro line.
- The main benefit is time saving for travelling in between Andheri to EEH by 30-45 minutes.
S Samarthnagar, Adarsh Nagar, Jogeshwari(W), JVLR, Shyam Nagar, Mahakali Caves, SEEPZ Village, Saki Vihar Road, Rambaug, Powai Lake, IIT Powai, Kanjurmarg(W), Vikhroli(EEH)
Metro Line 2A at Aadarsh Nagar
Metro Line 7 at JVLR
Metro Line 3 at SEEPZ area
Metro Line 4 at Kanjurmarg (W)
Suburban Railways at Jogeshwari and Kanjurmarg respectively.
Project Completion Cost
Rs. 6,716 Cr. (Including land and taxes with IDC Rs. 25 Cr.)
Daily Ridership – 7.7 Lakhs
(PHPDT - 29658)
Width: 3.20 m
Length: 21.84 m
Details of Project
|Sr. No.||Name of Work||Status|
|1||Soil Investigation Works||94.67% completed.|
|2||Utility Works||80.18% completed.|
|3||Piling Works||84.01% completed.|
|4||Pile Cap Works||74.29% completed.|
|5||Pier Works||71.49% completed.|
|6||Pier Cap Works|| |
Casting - 70.82% completed.
|7||Flyover Pier Cap|| |
Casting - 81.20% completed.
|8||U Girder Works|| |
Casting - 64.74% completed.
|9||Station Work||34 % completed.|
Resettlement & Rehabiltation
- जाहिर सुचना - कीर्ती संयुग (68 kB)
- Kirti Compound - Draft Annexure-II (1.23 MB)
- जाहिर सुचना - प्रताप नगर (68 kB)
- Pratap Nagar - Draft Annexure-II (2.45 MB)
- जाहिर सुचना - आदर्श नगर (68 kB)
- Adarsh Nagar - Draft Annexure-II (7.78 MB)
- जाहिर सुचना - वांद्रेकर वाडी (56 kB)
- Bandrekar wadi - Draft Annexure (3.23 MB)
- जाहिर सुचना (56 kB)
- Durga Nager - Draft Annexure (72 kB)
- Santoshi Mata Nager- Draft Annexure(683 kB)
- Shyam Nager- Draft Annexure (96 kB)
- Subhash Nager- Draft Annexure 01(521 kB)