- Multimodal Corridor from Virar to Alibaug
- Metro Line - 1
- Metro Line - 2A
- Metro Line - 2B
- Metro Line - 4
- Metro Line - 5
- Metro Line 6
- Metro Line - 7
- Metro Line - 9
- Mumbai Monorail
- Mumbai Trans Harbour Link
- Mumbai Trans Harbor Link – Metro Link
- Mumbai Urban Transport Project
Mumbai Urban Transport
Project - ||
- National Mass Transit Training and Research Institute
- Comprehensive Transport Study
- InterState Bus Terminal
International Financial Services Centre
Social Development / R&R
Mumbai Metro Line 2A (DAHISAR - D.N. NAGAR)
- Metro Line 2A from Dahisar to D N Nagar is 18.6 km. long elevated corridor with 17 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity with Metro Line 1 (Ghatkopar to Versova), the ongoing Metro Lines 2B (D N Nagar to Mandale) & 7 (Andheri (E) to Dahisar (E)) and the Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli).
- The maintenance depot on 16.40 hectares of land has been constructed for the stabling and maintenance of the trains at Charkop/Malwani & inaugurated by Hon'ble Chief Minister on 29th January 2021.
- This project will help ease in traffic congestion on one of the busiest route (New Link Road) of Mumbai from Dahisar (E) to DN Nagar.
- It shall facilitate smooth and efficient interchange with the suburban rail system and MRT system at Dahisar and D N Nagar.
- It shall provide connectivity between the Western, Central Mumbai and the Northern suburban Mumbai.
- It shall provide rail based access to the commercial and geographical landmarks in Mumbai.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
|Length||18.6 km (Elevated)|
|Line Color||Yellow Line|
|Stations||17 Nos. (All Elevated)|
|Dahisar(East), Anand Nagar, Kandarpada, Mandapeshwar-I C Colony, Eksar, Borivali(West), Pahadi Eksar, Kandivali(West), Dahanukarwadi, Valnai, Malad(West), Lower Malad, Pahadi Goregaon, Goregaon (West), Oshiwara, Lower Oshiwara, Andheri (West)|
|Elevated / Underground||Elevated along Link Road|
|Interchange stations for Metro|| |
|Project completion cost||Rs. 6,410 Cr. ((including state taxes and 7.5% p.a escalation & IDC)|
|2031||Daily Ridership - 6.09 Lakhs (PHPD 15565)|
Updates as on 14 th July 2022
- Phase I (Dahisar- Dahanukarwadi)
9.8 km with 9 stations (Dahisar(East), Anand Nagar, Kandarpada, Mandapeshwar-I C Colony, Eksar, Borivali(West), Pahadi Eksar, Kandivali(West), Dahanukarwadi) was commissioned on 2nd April, 2022.
- Phase II (Dahanukarwadi –D N Nagar)
Civil & System works are in final stage of completion for Phase II. (8.8 km with 8 stations will be completed by December, 2022).