- Multimodal Corridor from Virar to Alibaug
- Mumbai Metro Master Plan
- Metro Line - 1
- Metro Line - 2A
- Metro Line - 2B
- Metro Line - 4
- Metro Line - 5
- Metro Line 6
- Metro Line - 7
- Metro Line - 9
- Mumbai Monorail
- Thane Bhiwandi Kalyan Monorail
- Mumbai Trans Harbour Link
- Mumbai Trans Harbor Link – Metro Link
- Mumbai Urban Transport Project
Mumbai Urban Transport
Project - ||
- National Mass Transit Training and Research Institute
- Comprehensive Transport Study
- InterState Bus Terminal
Social Development / R&R
Mumbai Metro Line 2B (D.N. NAGAR - MANDALE)
- Metro Line 2B from D N Nagar to Mandale is 23.643 km. long elevated corridor with 22 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Western Express Highway, Eastern Express Highway, Western Railway, Central Railway, Mono Rail, Metro Line 1 (Ghatkopar to Versova) and Metro Line 2A (Dahisar to D N Nagar), Metro Line 4 (Wadala to Kasarvadavali) & Metro Line 3 (Colaba to SEEPZ) under implementation.
- It shall provide connectivity between the Eastern & Western Suburban Mumbai.
- It shall provide rail based access to the commercial, Govt. bodies and geographical landmarks in Mumbai.
- Dedicated Depot is planned at Mandale in up to an extent of 22 Ha. land area.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
|Length||23.643 km (Elevated)|
|Stations||22 Nos. (All Elevated)|
|1. ESIC Nagar, 2. Prem Nagar, 3. Indira Nagar, 4. Nanavati Hospital, 5. Khira Nagar, 6. Saraswat Nagar, 7. National College, 8. Bandra Metro, 9. MMRDA Office, 10. Income Tax office, 11. ILFS, 12. MTNL Metro, 13. SG Barve Marg, 14. Kurla Terminal, 15. Kurla (E), 16. EEH, 17. Chembur, 18. Diamond Garden, 19. Shivaji Chowk, 20. BSNL Metro, 21. Mankhurd, 22. Mandale Metro.|
|Elevated / Underground||Elevated|
|Interchange stations for Metro|| |
|Project completion cost||Rs. 10,986 Cr. (incl state taxes, 7.5% p.a escalation and IDC)|
|Ridership for Total length :|
|2021||Daily Ridership - 8.90 Lakhs (PHPD 35142)|
|2031||Daily Ridership - 10.49 Lakhs (PHPD 38509)|
|Rolling Stock|| |
Width : 3.20 m
Height : 3.90 m
Length : 21.84 m
6 coach train - 1756 persons
8 coach train - 2244 persons
|Sr. No.||Name of Work||Status|
|1||Soil Investigation Works||55% of the soil investigation work for Pier foundation is completed.|
|2||Utility Works||23% completed.|
|3||Piling Works||7% completed.|
|4||Pile Cap Works||3% completed.|
|5||Pier Works||1.2% completed.|
|6||Pier Cap Works||Casting beds are under preparation.|
|7||U Girder Works||0.7% cast.|
|8||Station Work||Yet to start|
Civil works yet to start.