- Multimodal Corridor from Virar to Alibaug
- Mumbai Metro Master Plan
- Metro Line - 1
- Metro Line - 2A
- Metro Line - 2B
- Metro Line - 4
- Metro Line - 7
- Mumbai Monorail
- Thane Bhiwandi Kalyan Monorail
- Mumbai Trans Harbour Link
- Mumbai Trans Harbor Link – Metro Link
- Mumbai Urban Transport Project
Mumbai Urban Transport
Project - ||
- National Mass Transit Training and Research Institute
- Comprehensive Transport Study
- Integrated Ticketing System
- InterState Bus Terminal
Social Development / R&R
Mumbai Metro Line 2B (D.N. NAGAR - MANDALE)
- Metro Line 2B from D N Nagar to Mandale is 23.643 km. long elevated corridor with 22 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Western Express Highway, Eastern Express Highway, Western Railway, Central Railway, Mono Rail, Metro Line 1 (Ghatkopar to Versova) and Metro Line 2A (Dahisar to D N Nagar), Metro Line 4 (Wadala to Kasarvadavali) & Metro Line 3 (Colaba to SEEPZ) under implementation.
- It shall provide connectivity between the Eastern & Western Suburban Mumbai.
- It shall provide rail based access to the commercial, Govt. bodies and geographical landmarks in Mumbai.
- Dedicated Depot is planned at Mandale in up to an extent of 22 Ha. land area.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
|Length||23.643 km (Elevated)|
|Stations||22 Nos. (All Elevated)|
|1. ESIC Nagar, 2. Prem Nagar, 3. Indira Nagar, 4. Nanavati Hospital, 5. Khira Nagar, 6. Saraswat Nagar, 7. National College, 8. Bandra Metro, 9. MMRDA Office, 10. Income Tax office, 11. ILFS, 12. MTNL Metro, 13. SG Barve Marg, 14. Kurla Terminal, 15. Kurla (E), 16. EEH, 17. Chembur, 18. Diamond Garden, 19. Shivaji Chowk, 20. BSNL Metro, 21. Mankhurd, 22. Mandale Metro.|
|Elevated / Underground||Elevated|
|Interchange stations for Metro|| |
|Project completion cost||Rs. 10,986 Cr. (incl state taxes, 7.5% p.a escalation and IDC)|
|Ridership for Total length :|
|2021||Daily Ridership - 8.90 Lakhs (PHPD 35142)|
|2031||Daily Ridership - 10.49 Lakhs (PHPD 38509)|
|Rolling Stock|| |
Width : 3.20 m
Height : 3.90 m
Length : 21.84 m
6 coach train - 1756 persons
8 coach train - 2244 persons
|Sr. No.||Name of Work||Status|
|1||Civil Works|| |
Financial Bids opened on 1st August 2017.
Revised Tender for Viaduct & Stations for D N Nagar - BKC section invited (Package-CA-04R).
NIT published on: 11th August 2017.
Submission of Tender: 12th October 2017.
Tender Opening: 16th October 2017.
Mandale Depot: Pre-Bid Meeting was held on 10th October 2017.
Submission of Tender: 06th November 2017.
Tender Opening: 09th November 2017.
Submission of Tender: 27th October 2017.
Tender Opening: 1st November 2017.
|2||General Consultant||M/s. AICA Consortium is appointed.|
|3||Detailed Design Consultant|| |
NIT issued on 12th August 2017.
Pre-bid meeting done on 31st August 2017.
Last date of Sale & Submission : 25th October 2017.
Tender Opening on 27th October 2017.
Civil works yet to start.