- Multimodal Corridor from Virar to Alibaug
- Mumbai Metro Master Plan
- Metro Line - 1
- Metro Line - 2A
- Metro Line - 2B
- Metro Line - 4
- Metro Line - 7
- Mumbai Monorail
- Thane Bhiwandi Kalyan Monorail
- Mumbai Trans Harbour Link
- Mumbai Trans Harbor Link – Metro Link
- Mumbai Urban Transport Project
Mumbai Urban Transport
Project - ||
- National Mass Transit Training and Research Institute
- Comprehensive Transport Study
- Integrated Ticketing System
- InterState Bus Terminal
Social Development / R&R
Mumbai Metro Line 7 (ANDHERI EAST - DAHISAR EAST)
- Metro Line 7 from Andheri (E) to Dahisar (E) is 16.5 km. long elevated corridor with 14 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Western Express Highway, Western Railway, Metro Line 1 (Ghatkopar to Versova), the ongoing Metro Line 2A (Dahisar to D N Nagar) and the proposed Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli).
- It shall facilitate smooth and efficient interchange with the suburban rail system and MRT system at Andheri, JVLR and Dahisar.
- It shall provide connectivity between the Central Mumbai and the Northern suburban Mumbai.
- It shall provide rail based access to the Mumbai International Airport (CSIA), SEEPZ, National Park and other commercial and geographical landmarks.
- Dedicated Depot is planned at Dahisar in an extent of 15 Ha.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
|Length||16.475 km (Elevated)|
|Stations||14 Nos. (All elevated)|
|1. Andheri Metro (E), 2. Shankarwadi, 3. JVLR Jn., 4. Mahanand, 5. Aarey, 6. PathanWadi, 7. Pushpa Park, 8. Bandongri, 9. Mahindra & Mahindra, 10. Magathane, 11. Devipada, 12. National Park, 13. Ovaripada, 14. Dahisar Metro (E)|
|Elevated / Underground||Elevated along Western Express way|
|Interchange stations for Metro|| |
|Project completion cost||Rs. 6208 Cr. (including state taxes and 7.5% p.a escalation)|
|2019||Daily Ridership - 4.73 Lakhs (PHPDT- 15602)|
|2021||Daily Ridership - 5.28 Lakhs (PHPDT- 18086)|
|2031||Daily Ridership - 6.68 Lakhs (PHPDT- 18584)|
|Rolling Stock|| |
Width : 3.20 m
Height : 3.9 m
Length : 21.84 m
Axle load - 17 tonnes
Seating Arragement - Longitudinal
6 coach train - 1756 persons
8 coach train - 2244 persons
|Sr. No.||Name of Work||Status|
|1||Soil Investigation Works||75% of the soil investigation work for Pier foundation is completed.|
|2||Barricading Works||50% barricading work is completed.|
|3||Piling Works||Pile foundation works for 107 no. of piers (516 piles) completed.|
|4||Pile Cap Works||64 no. of pile caps completed|
|5||Pier Works||43 no. of piers are cast.|
|6||Pier Cap Works||18 no. of pier caps are cast and erection in progress.|
|7||U Girder Works||57 no. of U girders are cast.|
|8||Station Work||Pile foundation work commenced for Shankarwadi, Mahanand, Aarey, Bandongri & Magathane.|