- Multimodal Corridor from Virar to Alibaug
- Mumbai Metro Master Plan
- Metro Line - 1
- Metro Line - 2A
- Metro Line - 2B
- Metro Line - 4
- Metro Line - 7
- Metro Line - 9
- Mumbai Monorail
- Thane Bhiwandi Kalyan Monorail
- Mumbai Trans Harbour Link
- Mumbai Trans Harbor Link – Metro Link
- Mumbai Urban Transport Project
Mumbai Urban Transport
Project - ||
- National Mass Transit Training and Research Institute
- Comprehensive Transport Study
- Integrated Ticketing System
- InterState Bus Terminal
Social Development / R&R
Mumbai Metro Line 9 (i.e. Line 7 Extension)
- Metro Line 9 is extension of Line 7 form Andheri to CSIA and Dahisar to Mira Bhayander and is 13.581 km long (11.386 km elevated and 2.195km underground) with 11 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Western Express Highway, Western Railway, ongoing Metro Line 2A (Dahisar to D N Nagar) and Metro Line 7(Andheri (E) to Dahisar (E)).
- It shall provide rail based access to the commercial, Govt. bodies and geographical landmarks in Mumbai.
- Maintenance Depot has been proposed at Mira-Bhayander (main depot for entire line-7). Total land area proposed for maintenance facilities is 20.0 Ha.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
Dahisar (E) to Mira-Bhayander ( All Elevated)
1. Dahisar, 2. Pandurang Wadi, 3. Miragaon, 4. Kashigaon, 5. Sai Baba Nagar, 6. Meditiya Nagar, 7. Shahid Bhagat Singh Garden, 8. Subhash Chandra Bose Stadium
Andheri (E) to CSIA extension
1. Airport Colony (elevated) and 2. CSIA (underground)
|Elevated / Underground||11.386 km elevated and 2.195 km underground|
|Project base cost||Rs. 6518 Crore (including state taxes and 7.5% p.a escalation)|
|2021||Daily Ridership - 8.47 Lakh (PHPDT- 24585)|
|2031||Daily Ridership – 11.12 Lakh (PHPDT- 30389)|
|Rolling Stock|| |
Width : 3.20 m
Height : 3.90 m
Length : 21.84 m
System designed for 8 coach train : 2352 persons
|Sr. No.||Name of Work||Status|
|1||General Consultant (GC)|| |
|2||Detailed Design Consultant (DDC)|| |
|3||Civil Works|| |
Civil works yet to start.