- Bandra Kurla Complex
- Proposed Growth Centre in Kalyan Taluka
- Ambernath, Kulgaon-Badlapur and Surrounding Notified Area
- BackBay Reclamation Scheme (BBRS)
- Bhiwandi Surrounding Notified Area (BSNA)
- Gorai-Manori-Uttan Recreation and Tourism Development Zone (RTDZ)
- Indu Mill "Grand Memorial of Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar"
- Mumbai(Chhatrapati Shivaji) International Airport Notified Area (CSIANA)
- Oshiware District Centre (ODC)
- Wadala Notified Area
Wadala Notified Area
Government of Maharashtra in 1984 leased the land admeasuring 126.64 Ha at Wadala for 99 years to MMRDA for developing a Truck Terminalso as to reduce traffic congestion and pollution of South Mumbai by relocating all transport companies, and related activities. MMRDA prepared layout indicating 4 phases, and the detailed layout of Phase-I was sanctioned by MCGM on 06/09/1986.
On appointment as SPA for Wadala Notified Area in 2005, MMRDA prepared Planning Proposals and Development Control Regulations (DCRs) for WNA, which were sanctioned in 2010 with a global FSI 4.00.
The Empowered Committee in 2010 decided to shift the Wadala Truck Terminal at Mankhurd or outside the Mumbai City and develop thisNotified area on the lines of BandraKurla Complex. Therefore, considering the existing Monorail and its Depot, proposed Metro-line 4 and its Depot, proposed ISBT, and adjoining Anik Bus Depot &Eastern Freeway;a detailed Layout Master Plan for a Transit Oriented Development (TOD) along with Urban Design Guidelines was prepared by MMRDA. Accordingly, modifications to the sanctioned Planning Proposals were proposed and the Government in 2019 has sanctioned the Revised Planning Proposals for Wadala Notified Area along with DCRs.
MMRDA will implement Revised Planning Proposals for Wadala Notified Area. The plots as proposed in the Revised Planning Proposals will be disposed as per MMRDA's Land Disposal Regulations, 1977. The Revenue generated from disposal of plots, will be utilized for infrastructure development in Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR).
Details of Project