- Multimodal Corridor from Virar to Alibaug
- Mumbai Metro Master Plan
- Metro Line - 1
- Metro Line - 2A
- Metro Line - 2B
- Metro Line - 4
- Metro Line - 7
- Mumbai Monorail
- Thane Bhiwandi Kalyan Monorail
- Mumbai Trans Harbour Link
- Mumbai Trans Harbor Link – Metro Link
- Mumbai Urban Transport Project
Mumbai Urban Transport
Project - ||
- National Mass Transit Training and Research Institute
- Comprehensive Transport Study
- Integrated Ticketing System
- InterState Bus Terminal
Social Development / R&R
Mumbai Metro Line 4 (WADALA - KASARVADAVALI)
- Metro Line 4 from Wadala to Kasarvadavali is 32.32 km. long elevated corridor with 32 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Eastern Express Roadway, Central Railway, Mono Rail, the ongoing Metro Line 2B (D N Nagar to Mandale), and the proposed Metro Line 5 (Thane to Kalyan), Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli) & Metro Line 8 (Wadala to General Post Office).
- It shall provide rail based access to the commercial, Govt. bodies and geographical landmarks in Mumbai.
- Dedicated Depots are planned in Owale land in up to an extent of 20 Ha. and in Godrej Land in up to 15.50 Ha. Area.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
|1. Bhakti Park Metro, 2. Wadala TT, 3. Anik Nagar Bus Depot, 4. Suman Nagar, 5. Siddharth Colony, 6. Amar Mahal Junction, 7. Garodia Nagar, 8. Pant Nagar, 9. Lakxmi Nagar, 10. Shreyes Cinema, 11. Godrej Company, 12. Vikhroli Metro, 13. Surya Nagar, 14. Gandhi Nagar, 15. Naval Housing, 16. Bhandup Mahapalika, 17. Bhandup Metro, 18. Shangrila, 19. Sonapur, 20. Mulund Fire Station, 21. Mulund Naka, 22. Thane Teen Haath Naka, 23. RTO Thane, 24. Mahapalika Marg, 25. Cadbury Junction, 26. Majiwada, 27. Kapurbawdi, 28. Manpada, 29. Tikuji-Ni-Wadi, 30. Dongari Pada, 31. Vijay Garden, 32. Kasarvadavali|
|Elevated / Underground||Fully Elevated|
|Project base cost||Rs. 14,549 Cr. (Incl. Taxes and Duties)|
|2021||Daily Ridership - 8.70 Lakhs (PHPDT- 28107)|
|2031||Daily Ridership - 12.13 Lakhs (PHPDT- 33417)|
|Rolling Stock|| |
Width : 3.20 m
Height : 3.90 m
Length : 21.84 m
|Capacity||System designed for 8 coach train : 2244 persons|
|Sr. No.||Name of Work||Status|
|1||Civil Works||Financial Bid (Envelope-C) for Civil works tender (5 packages) opened on 01st August, 2017 and Financial bid evaluation of the tender is in progress.|
|2||General Consultant (GC)||Financial Bid (Envelope-C) for general consultant opened on 27th July, 2017 and is in the process of approval by executive committee.|
|3||Detailed Design Consultant (DDC)||Tender document on sale extended till 21st September 2017. Last Date of Submission on 22nd September 2017. Opening of Tenders on 26th September 2017.|
Civil works yet to start.