- Multimodal Corridor from Virar to Alibaug
- Metro Line - 1
- Metro Line - 2A
- Metro Line - 2B
- Metro Line - 4 and 4A
- Metro Line - 5
- Metro Line 6
- Metro Line - 7
- Metro Line - 9
- Mumbai Trans Harbour Link
- Mumbai Trans Harbor Link – Metro Link
- Mumbai Urban Transport Project
Mumbai Urban Transport
Project - ||
- National Mass Transit Training and Research Institute
- Comprehensive Transport Study
- InterState Bus Terminal
Social Development / R&R
Mumbai Metro Line 4 and 4A (WADALA - KASARVADAVALI - GAIMUKH)
- Metro Line 4 from Wadala to Kasarvadavali is 32.32 km. long elevated corridor with 32 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Eastern Express Roadway, Central Railway, Mono Rail, the ongoing Metro Line 2B (D N Nagar to Mandale), and the proposed Metro Line 5 (Thane to Kalyan), Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli) & Metro Line 8 (Wadala to General Post Office).
- It shall provide rail based access to the commercial, Govt. bodies and geographical landmarks in Mumbai.
- Dedicated Depots are planned in Owale land in up to an extent of 20 Ha. and in Godrej Land in up to 15.50 Ha. Area.and Maintenance Depothas been proposed near Gaimukh Station. Area of depot land will be about 23.1 Ha.This depot will serve entire corridor from Wadala to Gaimukh.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
|1. Bhakti Park Metro, 2. Wadala TT, 3. Anik Nagar Bus Depot, 4. Suman Nagar, 5. Siddharth Colony, 6. Amar Mahal Junction, 7. Garodia Nagar, 8. Pant Nagar, 9. Lakxmi Nagar, 10. Shreyes Cinema, 11. Godrej Company, 12. Vikhroli Metro, 13. Surya Nagar, 14. Gandhi Nagar, 15. Naval Housing, 16. Bhandup Mahapalika, 17. Bhandup Metro, 18. Shangrila, 19. Sonapur, 20. Mulund Fire Station, 21. Mulund Naka, 22. Thane Teen Haath Naka, 23. RTO Thane, 24. Mahapalika Marg, 25. Cadbury Junction, 26. Majiwada, 27. Kapurbawdi, 28. Manpada, 29. Tikuji-Ni-Wadi, 30. Dongari Pada, 31. Vijay Garden, 32. Kasarvadavali|
|Elevated / Underground||Fully Elevated|
|Project base cost||Rs. 14,549 Cr. (Incl. Taxes and Duties)|
|2021||Daily Ridership - 8.70 Lakhs (PHPDT- 28107)|
|2031||Daily Ridership - 12.13 Lakhs (PHPDT- 33417)|
|Rolling Stock|| |
Width : 3.20 m
Height : 3.90 m
Length : 21.84 m
|Capacity||System designed for 8 coach train : 2244 persons|
|Sr. No.||Name of Work||Status in %|
|1||Soil Investigation Works||90% of the Soil Investigation work for Pier foundation is completed.|
|2||Utility Works||86% completed.|
|3||Piling Works||66% completed.|
|4||Pile Cap Works||52% completed.|
|5||Pile Works||45% completed.|
|6||Pier Cap Works|| Pier Cap:46% Casting completed. |
39% Erection completed
|7||U Girder Works|| U Girder:45% Casting completed. |
31% Erection completed.
- Minutes of Public Consultation meeting environmental and social aspects of the Mumbai Metro Line-4A: (8.87 MB)
- Environmental impact assessment report for proposed construction of 20 piers of approach road and metro spur line to mogharpada car depot and casting yard at kavesar for metro LINE – 4 project : (4.30 MB)
- Work Permit Metro Line 4 (1.57 MB)
Pile cap excavation work