- Multimodal Corridor from Virar to Alibaug
- Mumbai Metro Master Plan
- Metro Line - 1
- Metro Line - 2A
- Metro Line - 2B
- Metro Line - 4
- Metro Line - 7
- Metro Line - 9
- Mumbai Monorail
- Metro Line - 5
- Mumbai Trans Harbour Link
- Mumbai Trans Harbor Link – Metro Link
- Mumbai Urban Transport Project
Mumbai Urban Transport
Project - ||
- National Mass Transit Training and Research Institute
- Comprehensive Transport Study
- Integrated Ticketing System
- InterState Bus Terminal
Social Development / R&R
Mumbai Metro Line 4 (WADALA - KASARVADAVALI)
- Metro Line 4 from Wadala to Kasarvadavali is 32.32 km. long elevated corridor with 32 stations.
- It shall provide interconnectivity among the existing Eastern Express Roadway, Central Railway, Mono Rail, the ongoing Metro Line 2B (D N Nagar to Mandale), and the proposed Metro Line 5 (Thane to Kalyan), Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli) & Metro Line 8 (Wadala to General Post Office).
- It shall provide rail based access to the commercial, Govt. bodies and geographical landmarks in Mumbai.
- Dedicated Depots are planned in Owale land in up to an extent of 20 Ha. and in Godrej Land in up to 15.50 Ha. Area.
- It shall reduce the current travel time by anything between 50% and 75% depending on road conditions.
|1. Bhakti Park Metro, 2. Wadala TT, 3. Anik Nagar Bus Depot, 4. Suman Nagar, 5. Siddharth Colony, 6. Amar Mahal Junction, 7. Garodia Nagar, 8. Pant Nagar, 9. Lakxmi Nagar, 10. Shreyes Cinema, 11. Godrej Company, 12. Vikhroli Metro, 13. Surya Nagar, 14. Gandhi Nagar, 15. Naval Housing, 16. Bhandup Mahapalika, 17. Bhandup Metro, 18. Shangrila, 19. Sonapur, 20. Mulund Fire Station, 21. Mulund Naka, 22. Thane Teen Haath Naka, 23. RTO Thane, 24. Mahapalika Marg, 25. Cadbury Junction, 26. Majiwada, 27. Kapurbawdi, 28. Manpada, 29. Tikuji-Ni-Wadi, 30. Dongari Pada, 31. Vijay Garden, 32. Kasarvadavali|
|Elevated / Underground||Fully Elevated|
|Project base cost||Rs. 14,549 Cr. (Incl. Taxes and Duties)|
|2021||Daily Ridership - 8.70 Lakhs (PHPDT- 28107)|
|2031||Daily Ridership - 12.13 Lakhs (PHPDT- 33417)|
|Rolling Stock|| |
Width : 3.20 m
Height : 3.90 m
Length : 21.84 m
|Capacity||System designed for 8 coach train : 2244 persons|
|Sr. No.||Name of Work||Status|
|1||Civil Works|| |
Viaduct & Stations
|2||General Consultant (GC)||Consortium of M/s. DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH, M/s. Hill International Inc. and M/s. Louis Berger Pvt. Ltd. Is appointed and work is in progress.|
|3||Detailed Design Consultant (DDC)||M/s. SYSTRA is appointed and work is in progress.|
Civil works yet to start.