Building Plan Approval System
MMRDA is involved in the preparation of Development Plans for its SPA Areas and issues various permissions in SPA areas. Following are the broad functions performed by MMRDA regarding issuance of D.P Remarks, Lay out approvals/ NANOC / Commencement Certificate/ Amended Commencement Certificate / Occupancy Certificate/ NOC for Additions & Alterations/ Temporary Permissions:
- Scrutiny of Proposal.
- Issuance of Deficiency Letter.
- Preparation of Note for Approval.
- Issuance of Demand Letter w.r.t various payments such as scrutiny fees, development charges, premiums, deposits etc.
- Issuance of D.P. Remarks/ NANOC/ Commencement Certificate/ Amended Commencement Certificate/ Occupancy Certificate/ NOC for Additions & Alterations/ Temporary Permissions.
In order to automate the building plan approval process for the SPA Areas under MMRDA purview, in line with applicable DPs and DCRs, MMRDA has implemented MAHA-IT's Building Plan Management System application since September 2022.
Some of the features of the application are as follows:
- Online submissions of the applications by Architect
- Drawing Preparation Utility for Architect confirm to the relevant DCR
- Integration of the system with Payment gateway
- CAD based scrutiny of the Building Plans
- Web Based Application for Issuance of DP Remarks
- Survey Application for site surveys
- Visibility Impact Analysis
- Shadow Impact Analysis
- 3-D Visualization Impact Analysis
- Sky View Factor