MMRDA Web Portal
MMRDA Web Portal provides a platform for interaction between MMRDA and public at large. MMRDA's web portal is to provide the following:
- Easy, anywhere and anytime access to citizen services provided by MMRDA
- Comprehensive, correct and up to date information to the citizens and stakeholders like business community, overseas citizens, other Government departments or Government employees. This includes information about MMRDA, Divisions & their functions, various Projects undertaken by MMRDA, Online Services and related information
In order to implement the web portal, MMRDA had invited proposals for Selection of System Integrator for Design, Development, Hosting and Maintenance of website / portal.
M/s. Uneecops Technologies Ltd. was selected as the agency for implementing and maintaining the website/portal (https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in) for 5 years on 30th April, 2021.
The website / portal is live. Dated :- 1st November 2023.The website is in compliance with GoM, GoI, GIGW, mobile governance guidelines. Security audit for the website / portal has been completed by AKS Information Technology Services Pvt. Ltd., CERT-IN certified agency. Website / Portal has facilities for citizens to register for online services, provide suggestions and register complaints, training for e-Tendering, notices and vacancies information.
The Web Portal provides features beneficial to both citizens and employees.
Information services :
- Plans and policies - available to all in the "About us -> Policies & plans" section
- Search - search option gives a comprehensive list of sections and documents matching the search string.
- RTI - mandatory information is already available on website
- Updated Information on MMRDA, its activities and developments in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- W3CAG Complaint and Disabled Friendly Interface
- Official e-mail & Internal Employee Portal
- Hosted in GOV.IN Domain
- Facebook Integrated
- SMS s configured for Server Down scenarios
Citizen services available in the website:
- Online request submission - Requests can be submitted and tracked online
- Integration with e-Mail and SMS - For requests submitted online and automated email and SMS to be sent to applicant at each stage of processing (submission, processing and completion)
- Service Forms - Forms will be available online and can be downloaded from the website
- Feedback and Complaint - The user can also provide feedback and complaint to MMRDA officials through this Web Portal
- Recent vacancies, tenders and publications are also available on the website
- Citizen Services: Discussion Forum, Grievance & Complaint Management Module, feedback, RTI, News s etc.
- Helpdesk Set up for Proactive Weekly Updated Content Mechanism
- Helpdesk for Email ID support Set up at email@example.com or call on 022-26597445.
Employee services available in website :
- The Web Portal has provision to login where MMRDA officials can login and get role based Dashboard for easy access
- The Dashboard has many features like
- Meeting Management
- Processing Online Services
- Complaint Management
- Profile Management
- Task Management
- Email access
The website / portal is live. Dated :- 1st November 2023.The details about MMRDA, projects, news, vacancies, tenders are available on the website ensuring one stop information availability for all stakeholders.
Standards Compliance :
- National e-Governance Programme
- State e-Governance Policy
- W3CAG,GIGW guidelines, Mobile Governance framework
- Digital India Policy